Re: [CH] Open Fields

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:27:30

>From: Susan Byers <chilewmn@bluemarble.net>

>For those who need a place to stay, we're not far from Jim's fields. We
>have two guest rooms and lots of floor space for any and all who need a
>place to rest their heads. Just let us know,
>Susan
>The Chile Woman

Also, there are many parks in the general area of Bloomington and Brown
County - do some searches, it's a really nice area.  Just be aware that some
of the "recreation areas" around the Monroe Reservior are little more than
boat ramps.  I recommend the national campsite at Hardin Ridge.

For a general idea of the location of the fields, find Waverly between
Indianapolis and Bloomington.

- A