Re: [CH] Re: Chile Powder Travel Containers

Uncle_Dirty_Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:37:44 -0500

Uncle Steve wrote:

> Still plenty of heat to share.  Limit your request to one per person.

> Any Chile-Head that would like one just needs to send in $2.00 and there
> address. The container will arrive already filled with Chile powders! One side
> filled with hickory smoked-dried Red Savina Habanero powder and the other with
> plain Red Savina Habanero powder.

I'm having lots of fun with mine. I need to figure out how to get a tiny
little silica gel packet into each side, though. Riding around in my
sweaty levis tends to induce the ground chile to cake up a bit. Other
than that I have convinced a guy warning me that his food was HOT that
he didn't know what HOT meant, sprinkled some of the smoked hab onto an
order of Cajun catfish that had been pretty wussy -- man, that smoke
sure is noticable in proportion to the amount of chile. Good and smoky
and hot. What's not to like. Well worth the investment.

Feel free to use this unsolicited testimonial in any manner you choose.
This is an Uncle Dirty Dave Officially Approved Product!!! And if anyone
argues about it send them to see Lon and Wilbur...   B^)=

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider