Re: [CH] 6th Annual Bowers Fest

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 11:07:31 -0400

Mark, Jeff & All,

Anyone needing Info for Bowers see:
   http://www.abarnhart.com/chile/Bowers01.htm

Doug will definitely be there to defend his championship, deep woe those
who might attempt to dethrone Doug.

Hey, any jalapeņo-chompping south westerners out there that care to
challenge Doug?  -- surely you can't let a NE guy continue being champ?

Jeff,

Most certainly Joanne and I will be there.  Jeff, too bad we missed
getting together this spring.  It will be good to see you and Tammy
again at Bowers.

Chip,

I hope you'll be there with your store, I need some resupplying.