Re: [CH] Bowers, Hot Luck, and Chili Cook-offs

RisaG (radiorlg@home.com)
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:23:33 -0400

Yep. Can't make Bowers this year, unfortunately. A family thang popped up
and have to be there - front & center, with son & DH. That is the day after
Bowers but when do I get errands done??? Have stuff to do on Saturday since
we can't do the stuff on Sunday. Wish Bowers was on Monday too.
Whatever...can't make it. Very disappointed. Wanted to go to the Better than
Hot booth and talk with Chip, eat Jambalaya and chipotle ice cream and buy
chile honey and other chile items and watch Doug eat those jalapenos! Wanted
to buy the ground smoked chiles from the Weaver Farm and walk through the
farm. Oh how I wanted to do all that. What a pain in my ***.

Can't wait to see photos from it though. Anyone want to send me one of
Chip's samples?? *Hint* *Hint* I loved the rub from last year. And his
salsas (BTW, Chip I still have one jar left and I will be cooking with it
soon). Wish I could make it.

RisaG
MK Independent Beauty Consultant
mailto: radiorlg@home.com