RE: [CH] Re: Heat

Inagaddadavida, Baby (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:27:01 -0600

>At 7:02 PM -0700 9/7/01, Mary & Riley wrote:
>
>>  Mind you, the ground chile i carry w/me is of a higher caliber, and
>>  higher voltage...some of Brother Jim C's apple smoked chile powder
>>  has been a partner of mine for a number of years...will make your
>>  coffee smack you back in the morning, it do...
>>  Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
>>  Rael64
>
>Do you really use it in coffee?  Black?  Or with fillers?  Sounds quite
>palatable with cream & sugar; yuppie style, no doubt.  But would it work
>black?  Guess there's a way to find out.

ouch...yuppie style? i'm as far away from a yuppie (thank god) as can
be...or at least i try <g>

been drinking a little coffee with my cream and sugar for
years...gotta put some nutrients in there some way...and now, w/the
chile, Vit C too!

but just put some in with the java, brew away, and there's
breakfast...or you can add a bit of hotsauce to the cup which works
nicely if time doesn't permit (or the SO will kick arse if there's
chile in the java...)

of course, i drink decaf, so some folks just don't know why i drink
the stuff at all...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64