Re: [CH] recommend a "pepper smoker" anyone?

mstevens@exit109.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:07:19 GMT

The best overall water smoker is the Weber Smokey Mountain.  It alleviates the
problems of maintaining a steady temp by introducing vented air intakes.  Fully
loaded with hardwood lump charcoal these babies can chug along in excess of 12
hours at a steady 250 degrees.  There's some pictures of mine at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/butt/