Re: [CH] Terrorist attack on the US

dougandmarie (dougandmarie@home.com)
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:39:42 -0700

To all of my great American Chile Head friends, our hearts go out to you,
during this time of trial from the cowardly attack on America by  the enemies
of freedom.  When they screamed" I know enter Paradise...Allah is great!" It is
my greatest hope that they are now in hell, hades, gehenna, wherever the evil
end up, whatever your belief...Both Marie and I sincerely hope that none of our
CH friends were on board those planes, and that none were in those buildings,
or on the ground....to quote FDR when I heard him say it....this is ANOTHER day
which will live in infamy.....I know Canada will continue to help our friends
and neighbours, by opening our doors and donating our blood and money to those
in need in the US.....I have so many relatives buried in California, and still
living in that state, that I guess I have a stake in your problem....God Bless
America. Doug in BC