Re: [CH] Terrorist attack on the US

Jim DeLillo (jimdel@bellatlantic.net)
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:39:53 -0400

Dave,

Being on my towns rescue squad, we were called to NYC for mutual aid.
We were staged literally 4-5 blocks from ground zero.  It was such a
surreal experience.
Our squad was not utilized today, but I expect us to be called in for
recovery or decon operations.
My heart and prayers go out to the families of the firefighters lost in
today's tragedy.  Only in the days to come will we be able to assess the
devastation and loss of life.  The hospitals are receiving very little
injured...this is not a good sign.

Ironically, I was to have a meeting at the World Trade Center tomorrow
at 9:30am.  What a difference a day makes.

<< Jim >>

PS.  I was at Bowers, sorry I didn't run into anybody.