Re: [CH] Terrorist attack on the US

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:53:44 -0400

Another close call:

My nephew's wife works/worked at one of the WTC buildings, but not one
of the two towers.  After the first terrorist attack they went outside,
didn't know exactly what happened, and went back inside!   After the
second attack, they went outside again, and, fortunately, a fireman told
them to get the hell out of there -- fast!

Took her 6 hours to walk home, but she is OK.

Andy