Re: [CH] Another Red Savina Addicted?

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:03:57 -0400

Not to worry,

Several years ago, at a family gathering, my two granddaughters got
ahold of my applewood-smoked Red Savina and, despite my cautions,
liberally sprinkled it on several items, including dessert!  Prior to
this, I had no idea that these cute, and smart, little ones were also
CHs!

El grande certainly has not done them any harm over the years. Genes
will out.

Andy