Re: [CH] Eat the Heat Tapes

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:45:25 GMT

I sent out 2 tapes, the first one in the US I think got 2 or 3 hops out before
dissapearing.  The 2nd one was sent to Europe, I'm not sure how far that one
got...   Miss Dewi?

Don't know if this is a sign of the times.  Earlier this summer I attended a
Jazz and Blues festival.  During one of the intermission folks on the stage
dumped a dozen or so beach balls into the crowd, I suppose expecting the '60s
era communal batting them around the crowd.  Within 15 seconds they had been
snached up by folks and tucked away.  "Ooooh!  Door prizes!"

=Mark