Re: [CH] ATTN: Atlanta Area CHs

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:11:22 -0400

Dear Suz,

I was at the Decatur store last month, and the assortment of goodies is
much the same as you described. I bought a variety of dried and fresh
chiles...as well as some interesting hot sauces....however, Randy stole
most of them from me before I headed home to Florida!

Cheers,

Myron

--

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA