Re: [CH] Re: HOT INDIAN

Eruna Schultheiss (eruna@taom.com)
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:18:29 -0600

on 9/29/01 20:18, Alex Silbajoris at asilbajo@hotmail.com wrote:

> It seems a bit odd that, with the global representation on this list, we
> don't have many people posting from India.  I'm on a tech writers' mailing
> list that has a lot more content from various people there.  Who knows,
> maybe they'll stumble upon us....

Alex,

I agree, I wish we had more people from India on our list. However, I am not
that surprised by the fact that not many Indians come across us and join us
chile-heads. I eat quite a bit spicier than most - if not all - of our
Indian friends. What about if we all go on a recruiting spree?

Best regards,

Eruna