Re: [CH] Preserving Color of Chiles

Marilyn Reese (plantphreak@hotmail.com)
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:41:37 -0700

Actually, since your intention is "purely decorative", you might try
glycerin, available at craft stores.  I saw some very neat bottles called
"vegetable art", filled with diferent peppers and veggies at Casa de Fruita.
  It didn't say what the jars were filled with, but it looked like
glycerine.  They were sealed with colored wax.

Marilyn