Re: [CH] Open Fields, Weather, Twister

OverFedLongHairedLeapingGnome (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:26:48 -0600

At 11:55 AM -0500 10/4/01, Mike Benson wrote:
>On the bright side, the forecast is looking like Saturday will be dry at the
>fields.  The downside is that it looks like Friday night could be cold
>enough for a freeze.  Quick, someone FedEx enough of those 50 foot Twister
>mats to cover the fields.  We may need to cover the fields for frost
>protection. :)  We could invent a new form of Twister where you play under
>the mat amongst the chile pods.

been there done that...well, minus the chile field....lemme tell you,
that plastic game board does *not* breathe, baby...

BTW, bought a brand new Twister [TM!] game cuz i thought it was
appropriate to deem one as the Official Open Fields Twister [TM!]
Board/Game...possibly something that can be passed on/down,
generation to generation of Chile Head Open Field attendees...or
something....

I did think it was groovy as hell that the board was in a plastic
wrapper that gave the standard "do not place children in bag" warning
in *eight* different languages...

Twister [TM!]...2002 Olympic Games..."Monk Rael steps up to the
board, left foot blue, right foot yellow, snarl on his incredibly
handsome face, flexing his gluteus maximus wildly, hips undulating
<women scream insanely>...his opponant stands, knees wavering a bit,
understandably nervous...and the judge gives it a spin...Left Foot
Green!...Monk Rael lunges, forcing his opponent, into his left
corner...already the match is over, for once you're cornered by
Inagaddadavida, you can just hang it up baby...

yeah...uh, what?

okay, okay...my board is ratty as hell and holds just a few too many
memories to share with everyone...i'd feel dirty, like I'd just let
everyone sleep with my (past...working on the current) girlfriends...

ahem...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64