RE: RE: [CH] Re: Open Fields Times on Saturday?

OverFedLongHairedLeapingGnome (raelsixfour@cableone.net)
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:29:35 -0600

At 1:50 PM -0400 10/4/01, thepepperman@cs.com wrote:
>  >On topic note to self:  Wear gloves next time I wring hab
>>mash through cheese-cloth.
>>

>>Now, 20 hrs later, I still feel the burn.
>>

>Try wrapping the affected parts in Spam... It won't take away the
>burn, but it'll get you started for your next batch of Spam Jerky!
>Wouldn't want any of that capsaicin to go to waste now!

don't masterb, um, be careful if you entertain yourself...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...jesus, make me blind, hair on the palms, *anything*, but make