Re: [CH] Typical "Chili" recipe needed

mstevens@exit109.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:35:41 GMT

There's a recipe from one of my BBQ lists for "Bad Attitude Chili."  Check out:

http://chile.netrelief.com/recipes/badattid.asp

Here is an excerpt from the site:

"Chili is basic food. It is, in fact, one of the four
                   food groups along with coffee, bagels, and beer.
                   Meat, onions, chiles. What could be simpler,
                   right? But then why is the perfect chili recipe so
                   ellusive? Well, I'll tell ya. It's because people get
                   too far away from the basics and mix in
                   influences from cultures that have no business
                   making chili. Cultures like New York and that
                   large flat area between Pittsburgh and Denver.
                   There are two styles of chili; Texas and New
                   Mexico. Bad Attitude is from Texas. "