RE: [CH] Smoked peppers

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:19:32 -0400

I've been smoking for several years now, and heartily recommend the Weber
Smokey Mountain smoker.  It has great air intake control, and a fully
loaded and stoked WSM has been known to maintain steady temps in excess of
12 hours with minimal intervention.

Just last week I hauled my implements of destruction to a cabin in western
Pa. where I smoked a 7 lb pork butt!  Images at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/Cabin_BBQ/