RE: Re: [CH] Thai Kitchen

thepepperman@cs.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:50:00 -0400

Uncle_Dirty_Dave <xrated@ameritech.net> wrote:

>I'll be putting a review of Thai Kitchen on Jeff's Chile-Heads
>eating places page soon -- there are several hot spots to try on
>there... that I have tried and reviewed. The reviews are as honest as I
>can make them... lumps, warts, ptomaine and all.

Due to a nasty and nearly fatal database accident (I nearly killed myself after messing it up... well maybe not killed, but I kicked myself really hard) the reviews on that page have been lost.

In order to repopulate it, and hopefully get a few more than there were before... everyone entering a review at http://ulupica.com/hotspots will be entered into a drawing... 10 lucky winners will recieve a quarter pound of any one of my tasty spice mixtures (or an ounce of each, or some combination thereof). You can choose from my Jamaican Jerk seasoning, Wisconsin Chill Chaser chili powder, Cajun seasoning, or Chipotle Rib Rub. Review 2 places... your name will be entered twice. Three reviews, three entries, and so on.

Don't look at this as a bribe (even though it is, in a way)... look at it as an opportunity to sample some rather nice seasonings. sk anyone who's samples them before (like at the Open Fields events) and they'll tell you.

Anyway, sorry to have messed things up, but I hope to hear from at least some of you real soon.

Thanks,

Jeff "The Pepper Man"
Ulupica.com