RE: [CH] When in Denver, Colorado

Holder, John (John_Holder@jdedwards.com)
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:39:53 -0600

Hmmm.  Chile-Heads?  Denver?  I work right at 25 and 225...

I've been planning to go to Willies since I read about it in
the paper...

-----Original Message-----
From: Eruna Schultheiss [mailto:eruna@taom.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 9:32 PM
To: Mario Subia; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] When in Denver, Colorado

on 10/18/01 20:35, Mario Subia at M.Subia@att.net wrote:

> Wild Willy's Capsicum Cantina.
>
> Tried this out recently and it was great, I tried their green and red
chilis
> (they have white also) and they were outstanding (available to go too). I
> also talked to those around and they were all very impressed ...

Oh Mario,

You absolutely made my day! For several reasons: first, that new restaurant
Wild Willy's Capsicum Cantina is even closer to where I live then where you
are. I live in Cherry Hills. Holly Street is very close to here and I
literally just have to drive straight South. Thank you so much, I certainly
know where my next restaurant meal is going to be!

Second, I have been trying to recruit chile-heads so that we could have
hot-lucks and to find two chile-heads at once, both you and your wife, is
just fabulous! You really made my day and evening!

Looking forward to hot-lucks and fun, with my best regards,

Eruna