RE: [CH] Charcoal Starters

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:54:55 -0400

I tried the coffee can a couple of times before I ever went out an bought a
commercial chimney (also used an electric starter for a couple of months) --
I could never get the coffee can to work.  I actually didn't think that it
would work.  Since it (obviously) does, I will try it again.

Thanks for the tip.

Matt