[CH] Chilechick's secret stash

Emile & Dewi (e.steenbrink@worldonline.nl)
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:09:48 +0200

> Paul Karpowicz wrote:
>  Miss Dewi, Are you holding back something????

> I think she wants the Ordano/Jemez seeds so badly that whe's willing to
>exchange some of her personal sacred seed stash!
> Russ

You are so right Russ! LOL! The seeds I sent out to the people that wanted
them were the 'left-over' seeds I didn't know what to do with. I had a bunch
ready to mail out and when those were all gone I considered it 'all out'.
But yes, I have a secret, sacred stash hidden in my house. And next year
I'll probably give those seeds, from the chiles I get from them, away too.

Miss Dewi
CH#2192
http://www.chilechick.tmfweb.nl