Re: [CH] trade?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:22:28 -0500

Paul Karpowicz wrote:

> Miss Dewi,
>   You are probably the most giving person I've ever met on the Internet...

  I can certainly vouch for this statement as well.  Miss Dewi has expended a
generous amount of her personal time and talent helping me to try to purchased
an item from Germany.  I ultimately had to get it from an importer in CA; but
she tried harder and did more than I ever expected, or hoped, anyone would, when
I first set out on my quest.  She is a credit to this list (as are the majority
of the people here), and a damned fine human being!

  Sorry this is a bit OT, but I really had to get that out.

--
Erich
The forever grateful C-H # 2099, across the pond.