Re: [CH] trade?

Russ Spanard (RSpanard@home.com)
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:20:40 -0400

Regarding the following posts, I think that they are precisely On Topic. This is the
Chile-Heads List and the members that give their time freely to contribute and share
their experiences and information (as opposed to merely "lurking") actually ARE the
list.

Anyway,  Dewi is definitely an active list member and has a wonderful personal chile
site  http://www.chilechick.tmfweb.nl where she enthusiastically shares her passion
for peppers. One of the pieces of info that she's shared is that:

>Here in the Netherlands it is hard to find chile related items so anything is
>welcome. Pictures from magazines, stickers or even labels from sauce or >something.
Thanks for wanting to find me something. Appreciate it much!

To the Point:
It just so happens that Andrea and I find ourselves holding a pair of tickets to the
Netherlands for the weekend of November 9-11, and are trying to arrange to meet with
Miss Dewi on the 10th.  We found a specific chile-related gift that we're looking
forward to bringing with us. If anyone has any "Pepper Paraphernalia" they'd like to
share with her (e.g., stickers, seeds, labels, your favorite recipe, pepper photos,
old copies of Chile Pepper or Fiery-Foods mags, etc.) we'll be happy to hand-deliver
it for you. Just drop us an email and we'll give you our address. (Pittsburgh is a
tad closer than Europe for most of us!) We leave on Nov 9th.

I figure that Miss Dewi will be able to take a photo of any chile items you may send
sitting in their new home in the Netherlands, and post it on her web page!

Russ & Andrea