Re: [CH] Gloves?

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:52:26 -0500

I found some disposable food handlers gloves at local Super WallyWorld that seem OK.  Poured some habanero hot sauce into one of the fingers and am waiting to see if it leaks through.

See gloves here:     http://www.fototime.com/929DD154DB6CEBB/standard.jpg

Fast forward to several hours later:  I can just barely smell the sauce through the glove so they are somewhat permeable.  Whether or not the capsaicin has escaped or not I don't know.  Plan to use them anyway.

Am wondering how the surgeon's gloves that someone was going to try worked out?

JohnT

---