Re: [CH] trade?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:53:54 -0500

Russ Spanard wrote:

> ...  If anyone has any "Pepper Paraphernalia" they'd like to
> share with her (e.g., stickers, seeds, labels, your favorite recipe, pepper photos,
> old copies of Chile Pepper or Fiery-Foods mags, etc.) we'll be happy to hand-deliver
> it for you. Just drop us an email and we'll give you our address. (Pittsburgh is a
> tad closer than Europe for most of us!) We leave on Nov 9th...

  Damn, just a bit too late.  I sent her a box on Saturday, and I was a little surprised
at how much they charged for postage.  Would have been a little more economical to ship
to Pittsburgh; and I wouldn't have had to fill out the customs stuff.  On the other
hand, I'm sure you'll have enough stuff to lug around already; and Miss Dewi is
definitely worth a little postage now and then.  ;-)))

  Damned fine of you to offer this service to all of us though.  Thanks anyway!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099