[CH] Chipotle's

kennethbaker (kennethbaker@msn.com)
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:30:24 -0600

You're right, MIke,

Although Chipotle is one of my very favorite lunch places (there are 3-4 of
them in KC area), I don't think there is any Chipotle in any of their
dishes.  I will admit that their green "hot" sauce is quite flavorful, and
the girls at the counter keep looking at me in dismay when I ask for extra.
Still, the "heat" is not searing, eye-watering, or whatever, butI have found
that if I take along a bottle of my favorite Jamaican hot sauce (Grace's), I
can perk it up a bit.

The food there is wonderful, anyway, and I usually make it there at least
once a week.

Pity none of the local restaraunts I have visited in KC are (we have lots of
great Mexican restaurants) have their own really hot sauces.....

Ken

Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 20:20:11 -0500
From: "Mike S" <mike@dmfarms.com>
Subject: [CH] Dinner at Chipotle Mexican Grill

Finally got to try the Chipotle Grill. When I asked the girl at the counter
what dishes actually had chipotle in them, she gave me a puzzled look and
said "huh??". I had the "Barbacoa" and the wife had chicken tacos. Food
wasn't to bad, no heat. Only sauces they had were red Tobasco, and green
Tobasco.

Mike Shimek
D & M Farms