Re: [CH] Chipotle's

Uncle_Dirty_Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 18:25:19 -0600

kennethbaker wrote:

> The food there is wonderful, anyway, and I usually make it there at least
> once a week.

> Pity none of the local restaraunts I have visited in KC are (we have lots of
> great Mexican restaurants) have their own really hot sauces.....

If you get to Springfield, IL go to the Capitol Teletrack (OTB Parlour)
the chef there makes the best bowl of chilli I've ever had in a
commercial restaurant. And he makes a hot sauce that will among other
things, slam your throat shut and give you hiccups. Our informal group
of competitive chilli cooks eats there every couple of months. All of us
are serious chilli-heads and a few of us are serious chile-heads. We all
treat George's Hot Sauce with respect.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider