Re: [CH] Tobasco Chipotle

Uncle_Dirty_Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 18:31:45 -0600

Jeff Porter wrote:

> Ordered 5 bottles of the new Tabasco Chipotle sauce about a month ago. I am
> very disappointed to say the least. In my opinion the vinegar is way over
> powering.  There is a nice "smoky" aroma, but I don't care for the taste.

Every Tabasco Brand product I have tried is overpowered by the
sour-vinegsr taste. Trappey's, OTOH, made by the same folks seems to be
quite nice. I use their Red Devil sauce for a general purpose
(non-garlic) sauce. When I want heat and garlic I use by own --
referenced in the sig.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider