Re: [CH] TRAVEL CONTAINERS

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 11:03:08 -0500

Uncle Steve, et al.,

They sell small waterproof containers that hang around your neck (made
for money, keys) in the swimsuit shops here....you could stash any
hot-stuff required for swimming, surfing, etc. in those!

Myron in Daytona

Uncle Steve wrote:

> >>I put one of those fat rubberbands around it to make sure the lids don't come
> off.  Am guessing that L.L. Bean or someplace like that will have waterproof
> ones.<<
>
> If I could find a waterproof small container than I would be able to carry it
> in the small pocket of my swimming trunks. Never know just when you may need
> some delicious hot Chile pepper!
>
> Still have plenty of the Tupperware S&P container (not water proof, so not good
> for swimming) filled with plain and Hickory smoked Red Savina Habanero powders.
> List members can get one for $2 and your shipping address. Send to:

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |
    http://www.fun-lists.com/images/toons/503.JPG |