Re: [CH] Piri-Piri - Whiskey question

Gary Bellinger (yesgaz@itcanada.com)
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:54:31 -0500

Oh oh, be very, very careful Mary-Anne. Reaching into someone's private
stock of scotch! That is akin to treason...well, almost. Speaking as a
single malt drinker myself, I would say look for some blase blend. I know it
is going to a good cause but single malt scotch whisky or uisky as they in
bonnie Scotland. Yes, if you must breath a little water of life into your
recipe go ahead but be careful.

Pepper Gaz, lover of chiles and scotch