[CH] Piri-Piri - Whiskey question

Shantihhh@aol.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:17:15 EST

Ok, Alex, Myron and my buddies who've made this, I have a question.  Being a
California wine gal---what whiskey do you suggest.  I am sure I can nab some
from Steve's cabinet.  But wait I think he has all that single malt Scotch
stuff.  LOL

Mary-Anne, who just might get in trouble.....but hey he ain't marked the
bottles.  <VBEG>