Re: [CH] Re: Piri-Piri - Whiskey question

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 07:43:54 -0500

Dear Virginia,

If you're going to try the piri-piri, just go to Tesco's and buy their
cheapest house-brand Irish whiskey. Believe me, use some hot chiles and
you'll never know the difference!

Cheers from the colonies,

Myron

--

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA