Re: [CH] SCOTCH LOVERS

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 18:48:42 -0600

Fred Morris wrote:

> Now hold on a minute here!!  Are all of the rest of you CH's scotch
> lovers in addition to your hot tastes?  Doesn't anyone else prefer a
> good India Pale Ale or Porter like I do?
>
> Fred the habaneronut (and beer drinker)

  Not much of a "hard" alcohol drinker; but you can keep the light beers
to yourself also.  ;-)))  (No offense.)  Nothing but a good German
Dunkel Weiss passes these lips... unless I'm in a wine mood... or a wine
cooler if I'm craving something sweet besides chocolate.

  Although I have been known to mix rum and fruit juice on occasion...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099