Re: [CH] Seed swap?

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:02:54 -0600

Mark Ellis - Glacier Design wrote:

> G'day All,
>
> If anyone has some Chocolate hab seeds they wish to part with, I have some
> Bishops Crown seeds to swap. All my current choc hab seed wont germinate so I
> need a fresh batch. Also looking for Aji Limon / Lemon Drop.
>
> Mark E. in Melbourne, Oz

  Hi Mark,

  I could part with a few for you, but I'm not sure how many I have.  Are you
looking for a great quantity?  I also don't know for certain if they'll grow
true, as the one I have now came inside for the winter before any blossoms (now
dropped) were pollinated.  It is a nice, healthy looking plant otherwise; it just
got a bit of a late start.  This was, I believe, from seed I received from Calvin
of the powder fame, who seems absent of late.  He pulled the seed from pods
purchased at a TX grocer, so who knows what may develop.

  Now there's just one question you have to ask yourself, and that's "Do I feel
lucky?".

  Well do ya' Mark???

--
Erich