Re: [CH] Oz--the west side

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 06:40:33 -0500

Dear David,

I spent a week in Perth and Freemantle in June....I didn't see a single
Mexican restaurant....although there might be one there!

My friend (Peter) took us to a great Indian restaurant in the Perth
suburbs...I'll send Peter's email to you privately. He can advise you.

Be sure to go to the Freemantle Market (Saturday?) ....lots of good food
stalls with hot stuff there. And numerous little food places on the
surrounding streets...you won't go hungry!

Have a nice trip! We enjoyed the area!

Myron

--

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA