[CH] RE: Turkey for Chile-Heads

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:19:29

>From: "Mary & Riley" <uGuys@ChileGarden.com>

>Just think the cayenne tends to "round out" the other flavors.
>
>And, again as HF sez, most non-CHs really like this stuff if used in
>moderation.

Well, I will only have more opportunities for experimenting in the future.
You have a point about the cayenne, too; now I'm wondering what effect I can
get with just a trace of it - sort of under the radar.  I've been working on
recipes that take a while to taste hot, but this goes one step further; if I
pull it off right, the kids will never really taste a burn, just a fullness
of flavor.

- a (lowercase because I'm being sneaky)