Re: [CH] Habanero Cheese

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:26:52 -0600

>>In the latest catalog from Cabot Cheese, they're selling a habanero cheddar cheese.<<

Thanks for the heads-up.  I buy their aged sharp cheddar all the time & love it.  Will have to print out their new products page and bring to the local grocery stores.  The HyVee stores in my area are good about getting new items if people ask for them.
http://shop.cabotcheese.com/RetItems.tmpl?catid=flavored

John

> In the latest catalog from Cabot Cheese, they're selling a habanero
> cheddar cheese.
>
> Has anyone tried it???
>
> http://www.cabotcheese.com
> --
> Constance Allen
> aka F.I.G. Newton (Rumpole's Private Detective)
> Ripon, California
>
> mailto:constance_allen@charter.net

---