Re: [CH] Balada & Indian PC1 Cultivation

Russ Spanard (RSpanard@home.com)
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:08:21 -0500

Robert Pace wrote:

> Anyone have any info on how hot the Balada is?
>
> Also how hard would it be for me to grow the Indian PC 1 peppers indoors
> this winter, and what kind of equipment would I require?  And what flavour
> does the PC1 peppers have? and the Balada?

Rob:
No clue on the Balada, but I have a pair of PC-1's that I started on October 4th
(took 7 days to germinate) in an 8" pot in my office. I simply use a 48" dual
40-watt fluorescent fixture to give them 12-16 hours per day and my office is
warm enough for them. They obviously aren't ready to flower yet, but a pair of
Auroras planted at the same time are covered with little buds!

Good luck,
Russ