Re: [CH] New Chips - Lay's Bistro Cheddar-Jalapeno

Paul Karpowicz (hondamedic@mediaone.net)
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:54:12 -0500

Hey Scott,
    Should have checked archives/as usual, someone else has done the legwork
Didn't try the 800 # or website myself, but it's a place to start
     Hope this helps,
       Paul
[CH] Snack Foods
Deb deForest (deforest@selec.net)
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:27:33 -0500

RisaG wrote:
> Subject: [CH] Salsa Verde Doritos
> Another fairly new addition to the snack food world has come to NJ -
> Salsa Verde Doritos.
(snip)
> Has anyone else tried these? Or the Planters?

I found something at my local Kroger not long ago that was really pretty
good.  Snyder's of Hanover Jalapeno Sourdough Hard Pretzel Pieces.
Surprisingly true fresh jal flavor and some actual warmth (not hot, but
more heat than most commercial snacks I've tried).  Jalapenos are down
at about the 6th ingredient in the list. If you can't find them, the bag
says they are located in PA.  They list an 800 # for mail order catalog
800-233-7125 ext 1410 and have web site with ordering at
http://www.snydersofhanover.com/snyder_s_of_hanover.html

I see they have a Hot Buffalo Wing flavored potato chip... anyone tried
them?
Deb in Houston
(insert disclaimers here)