Re: [CH] Intro - Nobody home!

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:08:20 -0600

VoodooChile wrote:

> ... some just wallow in the jalapeno and tobasco end of the spectrum, and
> a few not only eat it hot as hell, but play Twister [TM!] with it,
> and more...

  Hey Rael, I thought of you the other day when I was at Wally World.  They have a
section as you walk in with all the current specials, and they had Twister [TM!] on
sale.  There must be some REALLY sick pups out there too, as the box I saw had kids
pictured on the cover.  Man, what a demented society we live in, truly.  Have you
ever contacted the manufacturer and asked if they would let you shoot an
instructional video they could include in each box???  Might be lucrative
opportunity for you; or at least a hell of a lot of fun.  Maybe they could produce
a special C-H set, like the X-Men / Star Wars / Gold Edition / whatever else,
Monopoly sets that are out.  Ours could have the Hab. - Mango salsa, some moist
towelettes, and a little travel iron for when you pick your clothes back up off the
floor.

> ...i've hair down to my arse (okay, not quite...sheesh, picky picky people)

  Ah, I remember those days.  Got it cut about a week and a half before I got
married, much to the delight of both mothers.

  Thought I'd miss it (it was about waist / top-of-arse length); turns out I felt
mostly relief.  Go figure...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099,  and no longer mistaken for a girl from behind.  Although it was kinda'