RE: [CH] Intro - Anyone home?

Mary & Riley (uGuys@ChileGarden.com)
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:58:38 -0800

Welcome aboard.  Meet Rael. Unique.

> think the site is down, in process of relocating? i forget...someone
> help this redneck out (me being the redneck, mon, not you...i just
> have a crappy memory)...

Well, you 'member yer a redneck, and it is relocating, so you're not
doing too bad.  The site's not ready yet, but hopefully soon.  Just a
place holder right now.

www.chileheads.info

> and more.  But it's all good as if it involves chile peppers, you
> can't go wrong, mon...

Yup.

> >Bald now, due to root-burn. :)
>
> that sucks, brother...i've hair down to my arse (okay, not
> quite...sheesh, picky picky people) and am thinking of braiding

You don't have to brag.  My observation is chiles turned the hair on the
top of my head clear.

> weapons of mass destruction...there'll be a quick military tribunal
> and Monk Rael will be sitting in Kansas for the next 40 years...god,
> they'll pipe in Jimmy Buffet and feed me sardines and make me watch
> Barney reruns...it'll be HELL, i say, HELL, and all for my love of
> CHILES!!!

Go ahead with the braids.  I don't think Mississippi rednecks fit the
profile.  ;-)

> I can't speak for anyone else (well...), but mentally, no, ain't no

Yeah, well, go ahead. . .

Riley