RE: [CH] Intro - Anyone home?

Jeff Schickowski (Webmaster@ulupica.com)
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:05:39 -0600

Being that Johnsonville is just outside of Sheboygan, and I live in
Sheboygan, I believe that the Johnsonville brats pretty much deserve Rael's
wrath. You haven't eaten a brat until you've had one from Poth's or
Miesfeld's Meats.

And by the way, David... Welcome to the Wisconsin Chilehead Faction.

Jeff