OT Brat Ramblin': WUZ: RE: [CH] Intro - Anyone home?

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:00:37 -0700

it's like whipped cream, you know...people rant and rave about
whipped cream regardless if it's from a can or coolwhip...people just
love the stuff.  But feed one of those folks some whipped cream
that's just been made...fresh cream, sugar, pure vanilla, maybe a
touch of cinnamon or nutmeg in it as well, whipped to where it's so
light and smooth it's like sex in a spoon, baby...and then ask them
about coolwhip...

Hence, it ain't that J-ville brats are bad per se, just that i was
"raised" on brats that were made by a vendor in the small town of
Bucyrus, Ohio...visited family up there every summer...Crawford
County fair...brats brats brats...*nothing* like prepackaged
stuff...when a relative would come to visit the redneck family in
mississippi (that was me and mine), the message would be: "look
forward to seeing you! but don't forget the brats"...and a case would
show up with Uncle and Auntie, or whomever...brats earned one room
and board for quite some time...

anywho, right now i'm just so damned hungry that i may slip slide my
way to the grocery and buy whatever sausage i find...which will
probably be J-ville brats <g>...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......and brats, baby, don't forget the brats...

Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Order of Enlightened Twister [TM!]