Re: [CH] RE: WI Brats

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:46:38 -0600

VoodooChile wrote:

> hmmm, this may be the beginning of something...
>
> The 1st Annual Chilehead Bratfest Hotluck!
>
> (of course, i can't host it as i'm in idaho and a chilehead spud fest
> is, well, boring...plus, I live in a basement <g>).
>
> and just when is brat season?

  Well, Sheboygan has an annual festival called Brat Days.  Haven't made
it up there for one yet; but I hear it's nice.  Jeff "The Pepperman" will
know details, but I think it's in June, July, or August.  I guess you
could arguably call that block of months "brat season"...  if you really
wanted to.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099  Enjoying an unseasonably warm December....... so far.  If