Re: [CH] SPICED CORN NUTS

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:57:21 -0500

Dear Sunny,

Here's how I make "spiced oyster crackers" (don't laugh!):

Pre-heat oven to 250F.

Put a few handfuls of oyster crackers in a plastic baggie with a few
Tbsp. of olive oil. Shake vigorously to cover crackers.

Spread crackers one-deep on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with your favorite
chile powder. I've used everything including Cajun spices and Old Bay
seafood seasoning.
Be creative!

Bake at 250F for 20-30 minutes.....until they brown.

Let cool. Store in air-tight container.

Corn-Nuts should be about the same!

Myron in Florida

--

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA