Re: [CH] Not a lovely subject: Cold sores.

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:41:24 -0800

Mark Barringer wrote:

> "Road To Hell" hot sauce, my mom made the following comment: "Maybe you
> should cut back on eating all that hot stuff because the acid will not help
> the cold sore on your lip."
>
> Is my mom's comment true?  Should I cut back, at least until the thing heals
> completely?  Any observations are greatly appreciated.
What acid was she referring to? Is there sompin you aint telling us?? I
really do not think that chile peppers have anything to do with cold
sores....on the contrary, I use cap cream on my arthritic hand! Taint
true, Mark! Cheers, Doug in BC