Re: [CH] Q: Pasilla powder?

dabhome (dabhome@enter.net)
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 02:50:21 -0500

Hey Mark I agree I also use a coffee grinder but I had to buy  a second one,my
wifes mouth is still
burning from a strange tingle coming from her coffee and all through the house
that morning my
name  was muttered in a low growl followed by a "how could you do that to me".
 I really did wash it out but i quess not well enough. I also stuck red tape on
it to let her know which
 one is lethal!
  By the way you must foregive me for not introducing myself up front,My name is
Doug Ialso live up north and was wondering why there is no snow for my kids to
play in.
 I'm very new to this list though I have been following it for awhile
"piggy-back" style on my father's
  computer. Now I have one of my own and I am affraid that things wont be quite
the same any more.
I hope this site can survive another K.D. I'm told that I am one!
 One question that  I have for you is are you the mark I know from Bowwers and
"Eat the Heat"?
                                              Take care,  Doug