Re: [CH] Q: Pasilla powder?

dabhome (dabhome@enter.net)
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:30:40 -0500

>Greetings Doug Ivine From the north!
   This is Doug"dab1"Barnhart From the not so north,north of philly at least!
     Sorry I diddn't write back to your 1st email,I was trying to respond to my friends
here in the east
     who have been waiting for me to back up my previously vail thraets to get a computer
and create a little more barnhart style of maihem!
  I will be checking out pepperFool.com shortly as well as other legendary pepper sites.
   Are you a bonified K.D. Too!
    ===Doug,dab1===