Re: [CH] Q: Pasilla powder?

dabhome (dabhome@enter.net)
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 02:39:14 -0500

Yeah that was little'ol me put'in JIM'S amazing powder one ice cream which was
sitting on one of my(Doug's evil) cookies. those cookies made their rounds at a
few hot lucks here in the east.
If someone wanted to really pi$$ me off all they would have to do is take away my
very precious supply of JIM'S app.wd smkd hab powder. It's to me what coffee or
cigarettes are to caffeine or nicotine addicts.
 Don't get me wrong now, I do apply other peppers or sauces to my food but I'm to
that knukle-dragging(K.D.)level of needing that extra zing,zap,zowwie plus that
smokey flavor(a throw-back to my cave-man geneticmake-up)(must cook on
fire"grunt-grunt") to satisfy my tastes.
"which some may say is almost to the level of insanity", maybe there right,maybe I
just like to here that pretty ringing in my ears when I've consumed just a bit to
many scoville units then I should have. So here's to all who"yearn for the burn",
Good night and sweet pepper dreams.===Doug,dab1===